See article at http://www.ourmansfieldandarea.org.uk/page/mystery_trees?path=0p2p20p and let us know if you can help shed history on the 100+ year old Paper-bark Birch trees on Spa Ponds.
- Spa Ponds Work Session this Saturday (6th October)
- Annual General Meeting: Saturday 1st September
- Spa Ponds Work Session – Saturday 19th May, from 10am
- FTNCG AGM postponed (and other news)
- Planned FTNCG Activities (January – April 2018)
- Account of 7th July 2017 Mediaeval Landscape Day School
- Account of 17th June 2017 Reading the Landscape Workshop
- Formal notice of FTNCG AGM (5th July 2017)
- Community Archaeology at Spa Ponds – Book your place today!
- Event on 1st April to share memories of Gara Ponds