Dear Member of the Forest Town Nature Conservation Group (FTNCG),
I write, in accordance with our constitution, to formally notify you of FTNCG‘s 2016 Annual General Meeting (AGM).
This meeting will be open to the public, and the formal business of the AGM will be followed by a short break and then an open discussion about future Forest Town Nature Conservation Group activities and projects.
Date, time and place of the AGM:
Wednesday 4th May 2016, from 7pm at the Forest Town Welfare (Arena) Sherwood Room
General nature of business to be transacted:
1) Reports and Accounts
• Review of the past year (Shlomo, Chair)
• Membership report (Shlomo, Chair)
• Finance report / Annual Statement of Accounts (Josh, Treasurer)
2) Election of Officers and Trustees – The following have been proposed and are willing to stand:
• Shlomo Dowen for the Office of Chair;
• Richard Smith for the Office of Vice-Chair;
• Lorraine Dowen for the Office of Secretary;
• Josh Dowen for the Office of Treasurer; and
• Alan Alberry, James Healy, Rose Powell and Ross Lacey as Trustees
Thank you for your ongoing support for the Forest Town Nature Conservation Group.
Chair of the Forest Town Nature Conservation Group